People need to know that these types of digestion occur due to the fact that we eat a lot, or eat strong foods for our digestive system, maybe even a certain organ (stomach, liver-gallbladder or intestines) is a little weak and not works 100%.
Common symptoms of heavy digestion are usually:
- Dough or bitter taste.
- Slow digestion is when certain hours pass and the food is still in the throat.
- After you finished eating, you felt an abdominal swelling
- Sometimes pain in the pit of the stomach.
- Gas and flatulence.
- And last but not least, diarrhea or constipation
In this article I will tell you some recommendations to avoid heavy digestion. These are:
- Avoid drinking water during the meal, because if people fill their stomachs with water while eating, we puddle it and dilute hydrochloric acid. People need to know that in the case of food it takes longer to be different.
- Do not eat refined carbohydrates and protein (chicken and rice) at the same meal. There are combinations that ferment easily in our digestive system.
- Avoid eating fruit as a dessert, avoid raw fruits. I recommend eating boiled fruit. These cooked fruits are: baked apples, sauteed fruits with coconut oil. If you can’t resist fruit for dessert, opt for pineapple or papaya, because both are rich in enzymes that help better digestion of proteins.
- Carbonated drinks: it is ideal to reduce them to the maximum, because they dissolve the hydrochloric acid of the stomach, therefore, we reduce our digestive capacity.
- Ginger infusions. These can be consumed by people before or after meals. They can be taken instead of dessert. Ginger stimulates hydrochloric acid and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chew well. Experts say that this is very important, because by chewing we activate all digestive processes (they promote the movements of the stomach and other organs of the digestive system to digest food) and, on the other hand, when chewing we secrete some enzymes that begin to pre-digest food when it is in the mouth, thus facilitating its digestion in the stomach.